January 08, 2010

Day 7 (the Weigh In)

So… not last night but the night before… 24 robbers came knocking on my door… and I ran out… they ran in… Oh wait this isn’t elementary recess jumpp rope… Not last night, but the night before, I cheated. Bad. I had 2 pieces of the best tasting pizza I’ve ever had in my life. Well not really, but they were good. Just plain Jane dominos hand tossed. In my defense, it was a supreme with extra veggies and the only thing that was bad about it was the crust. But regardless, I felt horrible in the morning. I felt like an f*ing Failure. But a talk to my Mary Mary quite Contrary made me feel better. Everyone falls off the horse now and then, but the people who get back up on that on, stubborn, saddle less horse who are the people who are successful at their goals... Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming.

But back to the point of today’s posting. SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Stepping on the scale this morning… *cue the music* Dun dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuunnnn!!!!

237.4

For those of you keeping score, which I doubt that is a grand total of ….

6.2 pounds lost

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! *does the happy dance* so yay that makes me happy and want to keep on going. Not that I would quit if I didn’t loose or gain anything. But it just makes me feel like all this effort is for some kind of reward… Size 12 here I come!

On a side note… if you haven’t seen the new V magazine, go buy it. They have features Plus Size models this month, which made me feel more ok about my body. Gave me a little self esteem boost. Anyways go buy it if you are plus size like most of America. Anyways I’m off to bed to dream of French toast and Doughnuts…

Stina

No comments: