January 02, 2010

Day 2 (dicovery of the enemy)

Sooooooooooo...

I was cleaning the house this afternoon, like any good Mrs. Suzie Homemaker should do.... and in doing so discovered the worst enemy to someone starting induction in Atkins on January 1..... I opened the snowman shaped tin my mother had bought me for Christmas to find.....

Wait for it......... Wait for it.......

left over fudge and Christmas cookies.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm not a real big fan of fudge so it wasn't that tempting. But my mother had made peanut butter, chocolate and chocolate with nuts.

The temptation of the Christmas spritz cookies was powerful... but not as powerful as the tube of pre-made frosting, half full, sitting in the box. (some people don't like frosting so we always keep a tube with the cookies in case people was to frost the all ready decadent cookies).

But I was strong... I resisted... well almost... I tried... no I failed... lol I didn't eat a cookie nor a piece of fudge... but I did lick the frosting off a cookie my daughter had started to eat.... I know, I know... Bad Stina... your not setting a good example... but for the record... I looked on the tube... 2 carbs... in half a teaspoon... So, I didn't break the bank so to speak. But honestly, it wasn't as tasty as with the cookie...

But... other then the torturous cookies.... all is safe of the western front...

String cheese is my friend.....

Stina

No comments: