January 22, 2010

Day 21 (wiegh in)

So my computer totally took a huge dump a couple days ago, this is the first time I've been able to log on since. It kinda blows, but what can ya do.

So As for the weigh in.... I'm at 232.7. Woo Hoo!!!!

That's 2 pounds for the week, and 10.9 for the month so far. AWEEEEEEEEESOME!

So I'm bummed, we've been trying to find a house out in the country forever. So we can have fresh chicken, goats, turkeys and the piece de resistance... a garden. We have a garden that i built last year in the backyard of the house we rent. But it isn't as big as i would like it to be. Last year we canned our own beets, tomatoes, green beans, pickles. We had alto of good stuff to can, i just want to have stuff i can have fresh, lettuce, spinach, basil, etc...

At any rate, we finally found a house we thought we could afford, with 2 acres of land. It needed work, but we are willing to put in the blood sweat and tears necessary. We went out to look at it... and i called the realtor to make an apt to look at the inside; and devastation. It sold earlier that afternoon. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes fists*

O well I guess its not meant to be. *sigh* hopefully when it is meant to happen it will happen. But i do think we are going to see what we can get pre approved for and start lookin. anywho

I know i'm not very talkative today. Kinda have a been sick with my daughter and I'm kinda cranky about the whole house and headache thing. anywho
ttyl
Stina

No comments: