January 11, 2010

Day 11 (I think I'm going to be sick)

Good evening my only two readers! So I think everyone on a diet, of any kind, reaches a point when they don’t necessarily want to quit, but they get tired of all the stuff they can eat. This happened to me yesterday.

I woke up yesterday morning made my daughter French toast for breakfast and settled down with 4 sausage links, 2 over easy eggs, and my industrial size bottle of Tabasco. I took one bite of the sausage dipped in the Tabasco covered egg yokes. I couldn’t bring myself to swallow. I tried, I was hungry. Finally, I was able to get it down. So, I tried again, same thing. If I took one more bite I was going to puke. Not because I was sick, not because it didn’t taste good, not because I wanted my daughters French toast. I just reached that point where nothing sounded appetizing, sweet or savory.

I went over to Mary’s house later that day, hungry, but tired of salad, meat, and eggs. She had something I didn’t know exist. A low carb ice cream bar. CHOCOLATE!!! Not only chocolate, Ice Cream coasted in chocolate and almonds. *insert Homer Simpson drool noise here* It was very tasty and made me get back on track.

On a side note, I’m getting excited for Valentines Day. I’m getting a new GOOD cutting board and a couple new knives. Plus I think we will be going out of town to go out to dinner. I’m totally cheating that day. I like having free day coming; it gives me something to look forward to. Well being a smaller size is something I look forward to as well. But alas my Guinea Pig, Sweet Pea, is getting antsy I’m going to have to put her away up stairs.

In the words of my good friend Billy, “Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.”

Stina

No comments: