January 01, 2010

Day 1

For those of you who don't know me...

My name is Christina. I'm 25, 5-11 and as of this morning weigh 243.6 pounds. Technically obese. Blah. hate that term.

I am heavily tattooed... and by heavily I don't mean I have 10 small tattoos randomly placed all over my body... I have both of my arms fully sleeved, entire chest, tops of both sholders, behind my ears/neck, both feet, hands, back piece from neck to back of my knees and both legs are in the process of getting done by my wonderful husband Ty.

Anywho This is the second time I'm pursuing Atkins. The first time I lost 30 pounds, got to pre-baby weight and stoped. I've gained back 20 of the 30 pounds I had lost in the course of last year. Not too terribly bad, at that rate if I do this every year I'll be at 170 in like 7-8 years... lol

At any rate....

My Goals....

I want to be a Size 12. Not necessarily weight, whatever that ends up being I just want to be able to wear a size 12.
OR.............
I would like to loose 76.4 pounds.... That would put me at 170... Yeah, that would be nice...

My husband says it doesn't bother him that I weigh more then him... But it bothers me. A side goal I guess, would to be on the cover of a Tattoo Magazine... A lot of the girls it seems on the covers dont have hardly any/or shitty tattoos and are covered heavily in makeup. I've got AWESOME tattoos, don't wear makeup hardly at all and because I'm fat... fluffy... or otherwise not a size 4 I have had no luck yet. O Well... There is Always Hope!

Anyways Talk to you all Manana

Stina

No comments: