January 14, 2010

Day 13 (back on track)

So I’ve figured out that this whole blog thingy is an excellent motivator. If I cheat, or fail, I’m held accountable because I have to tell you all.
So I totally haven’t been doing it the past day and a half. As of this morning I realized I need to get back on track.
I had what I thought was a healthy BALT (Bacon, Avocado, Lettuce, and Tomatoes) sammich with double fiber bread with only 10 carbs per slice, and found out later that it was regular bread with 21 carbs per slice… Dammit! So I cheated some more and had some Reces Pieces. Very heavenly.
But today I get to go grocery shopping and I’m going to clean out the fridge, and all of our cabinets of all the crap I shouldn’t be eating, with the exception of food for my daughter. That will help with the cause! Just keep swimming!
Stina

No comments: