January 06, 2012

Good news, and Bad news....

So I have good news and bad news.

 I'll get the bad news out of the way first.

As you all know I met Joe yesterday, and he showed me some stretches and things.  I think it was maybe a little too much, too soon for me to try that stuff.  Today I'm having a hard time walking and bending my knees.  I'm still going to meet with him on Monday for upper body stuff, my knees should hopefully feel better by then.

What's the good news you ask??

Well, I have put off going to the doctor for years.  Yes, years.  I've applied for health insurance, and been denied from 7 out of 8 company's.  The one that will cover me is way to expensive.  The reason they won't cover me is simple.  I need my knees replaced.

The pain has just gotten so severe that I need to see a Doctor.  

I'm pretty apprehensive about this.  For so long, I have put Missy and Ty ahead of me.  I kind of feel as if I'm being selfish for going, because I know it isn't going to be cheap.

C'est la Vie.   

If this is where the road of life is taking me then, this is where I shall travel; and if you care to join me then I will let you all in on my little expedition.

My appointment is on January 18th.   I'll let you all know how it goes then.

But for now, I'm just going on Monday to see Joe, and see how it goes.

No comments: