July 27, 2010

Farmers Market...

So I've been away for a looooooooooooooong time... too busy making jam and takin care of the munchkin to write....

I've done 3 craft fairs so far this summer... with surprisingly great success :) I just did the Farmers market this past saturday and holy guacamole batman I just about sold out of everything I make... which is awesome except I'm fressh out of jars and pectin... but i have enough jars to do a couple batches of sugar free... YAY! I think here shortly I'm going to need help with the wholoe jam making process... i'm having to make so much just to keep up with demand... and each week i keep selling more and more. *le sigh*

Hopefully it wont be as busy this weekend so I can catch up next week....


Also on the artistic front... I get to go to North Platte in 2 weeks and paint huge mural in the Walmart there. WOO HOO!! Hopefully if this goes well they will want me to do walmarts all over Nebraska and South Dakota... WOOT!!! anywho i've got to go get the munchkin.....

ttfn

No comments: